Refund Policy (Updated by Vangenes Lab on April 30, 2020)
- Any refund must be requested in writing by email, fax (888-910-1079) or US mail.
- A $59 kit and handling fee will be assessed if our lab has shipped your Sample Collection Kit.
- All samples must be received and tested within three months of the kit's ship date. At the end of three months, your order will be canceled, any fees will be assessed, and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- Once samples have been received and initiated the experimental process in the lab, no refunds will be issued unless the following two situations:
1) The accuracy is our highest priority. If the sequencing data quality is not qualified our Quality Control System, you will be required to provide samples again. The most common situation we encounter is that the male sample is contaminated or the concentration of the fetus is too low due to low gestational age or the overweight of the pregnant mother. If the second test fails again and we cannot achieve the accurate testing, we will terminate the testing and issue a full refund except $59 kit and handling fee.
2) If the operation of our lab is suspended due to force majeure such as epidemic situation, the testing may be postponed indefinitely. A full refund will be issued according to the customer’s request.